Anarchists Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchists Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord andarer mensch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Andarer Mensch
Basic User
Basic User

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Lord andarer mensch Empty
PostSubject: Lord andarer mensch   Lord andarer mensch Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:08 am

Character Name: Lord andarer mensch
Real life name: Ignacio
Level/vocation: 46 Elite knight
Skills (whatever applies to your class): 72-71 atm, hoping 80-80 at vacations end. Ml6
References from inside the guild: I am rl friend of segroth, I've been darego's guild mate and I was good guildmate of Stingox in Academy of ED when we were both vices.

What about this guild makes you want to join: All my friends left main ED, so I see no sense on staying there and this guild looks great for me, kind people inside.

What can you bring to this guild: A little blocker prepared to face anything my guild ask me to help a guild mate(darego must remember... tar pits tomb xD).

Other information about yourself: Loyalty with who trusts on me is first. And I am tutor :> (even when this dont really matter).

One item from tibia you would really like: Idk... Great shield would be nice... or the old Amulet of life... maibe demon legs... and something that I can take... SCA
Back to top Go down
Damie Diehard
Developing User
Developing User
Damie Diehard

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Lord andarer mensch   Lord andarer mensch Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 10:59 am

Well at the moment we need to solve our inside guild problem, but after it the vices may contact you Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Andarer Mensch
Basic User
Basic User

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Lord andarer mensch   Lord andarer mensch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 9:32 am

I waited pretty too long :/ when will I get an answer?
even a "no" would be nice... just to know and dont wait anymore
Back to top Go down
Damie Diehard
Developing User
Developing User
Damie Diehard

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Lord andarer mensch   Lord andarer mensch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 3:13 pm

Well I'd be happy to invite you, but you see the leaders dont showup on forum often... Sad try to contact them ingame Wink

yours

Damie Diehard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord andarer mensch   Lord andarer mensch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord andarer mensch
Page 1 of 1